Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meow Day


Warm geh mamalia pictures without hongzai ;(

Alright, Im here to update people about my baby karlin b'dae on 2010. I know it was quite a little-so-called-late-post, anyway, I know my baby will know :)

We gave her a birthday surprise on 23.10.2010. Okay, so sorry to ignore your request that not celebrate for you! As a bestie, I hope I can with you every year b'dae until you find your man to make it with you. My heart was dumping superb fast while lighting the candle outside of your house! Hand shaking and waiting..
3...
2..
1.
Here we go, happy birthday song were sang by us to YOU, Teo Kar Lin.


We then get in your house. Eat cakes, playing or maybe jumping all round your house. Hees!! We are explorer, don't you know? We love explore new thingy and there we explored :) End up the day eating 'Dai Lok Mee'. Good one because the mee is fulled with peanut smell. Aww. Finger-licking yeoooo.

Present that I bought for my baby :)

We enjoyed chatting :)

White Gals vs. Black Guys

25.10.2010. A big day for a girl. A meravigliosa day for YOU.
We just have a theme for the girl's simple b'dae celebration. Guess what? It was 'CAP' theme :) Sounds normal in city but its hard for you to see four humans or above to wear cap and take dinner at a 'ban mee' restaurant ==!! Its GENG WEIRD.

Birthday girl with her cake :]

With my baby girl :)

Members of c203. We are still housemate.

Group pic :)

After enjoying the meal, we then have a night celebration at cafe but not CLUB please. We bring the yam flavored ice cream cake to We Dating Cafe. Ebel, Jean, Nono joined us. We have a great chatting moment there and end up with cake cutting ceremony and photo session for sure :)

The greatest pic of you :)
Sorry that I steal this from ur Fb without your permission. :*

2010 is not really a good smooth year for this little girl, she faced lots of big-head-problems. Phew, never mind because everything seems getting better from now onwards with our blessings :]

ILY, Teo Kar Lin.
:*


With Loves,

eQing


No comments:

Post a Comment