Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas celebration

Christmas day 1 :)




Alright, finally Im home and I could find a little of time to upload the previous Christmas celebration. As usual, I spend my Christmas with the Chong's family at KL. Christmas tree is in the house, presents are below of the tree, many foods are provided, alcoholic drinks are on the table, and many peoples are there too. We enjoyed chatting and eating.
Ding Dong... 12am reach and Merry Christmas to everyone :) Here we exchange present that we brought. Okayy, I am the one who get all the presents on numbers and arranged nicely :]
Sounds interesting because everyone hope to have their favorite present. Thank God so much because I have mine :) STARBUCKS CHRISTMAS MUG!! I know this will be a wonderful year for me :]


Christmas day 2 :)
Zanmai's soft shell crab sushi :) Always my love.

Playing with my new baby around.

Here my dear, yanyee. IMY.



Do some shopping at The Gardens after the meal :)


In love with the white Christmas decoration.


Meet up with my sister before yanyee go back :]




The toys that we used to play when we are kids. Do you remember?

Some of the decorations at Midvalley and The Gardens.

I super love this among all of the decorations. BECAUSE OF THE GINBERBREAD MAN :]

Snow-falling christmas tree :)
I wish to buy this so muchhhh :)

Join my sis and her boy later.

We having our dinner before we going back. A Malay restaurant!! GOSH! But there was a little cockroach running on our table when we eating. WTH, my eyes was big and my mouth was a big O when I saw these. Honestly, the foods and services there are bad except the nasi lemak with rendang chicken. I will never step in this restaurant anymore kayy :)

Well. That was a super busy day and I finally get back to home at 10pm. Phew. Although its tiring, but Happy to the MAX because I met with the people I miss and eat the foods that I like :}
Wonderful day and wonderful Christmas celebration. So sorry to my dear yanyee because I never bring my maxi dress and cannot wear it with you on that day. I will be wearing it on the next outing with you.

With Loves,

eQing

No comments:

Post a Comment