Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year with Me


Felice anno nuovo
Happy new year to everyone :)

Welcome to 2011, people. In this whole new year, I do leave my sadness on 2010 and head to a happy and 'ANG ANG' (which means red red in Hokkien) new year!!
Thank God for giving me another day to stay at this little world.
In the past 2010, problems, troublesome, sadness have came to me for times.
Thank you people that hold me when Im in the dark and hopeless moment.
Thank you for not letting go and giving up of me.
Thank you my family for giving me freedom to go here and there and enjoy my life and giving advices for me when Im confuse.
Thank you my 'jie mui' that spend their time with me to share my stories and shopping with me.
Thank you all my groupmate to solve thingyyy-style in doing assignment.
Thank you my housemate for taking dinner and lunch with me everyday.
Thank you people that brings me jokes and smile which lighten up my day.
Thank you the secret baby for supporting me all the time, 'tahan' with my ego and weird behavior. Without you, I will collapse.

Honestly, I do not know what to do to reward you people but I can live better and not to disappointed you guys. I LOVE YOU GUYS :]

Do promise me, do live your life wonderfully and enjoy every single moment.
Ti amo peeps :)
With Loves,

eQing



No comments:

Post a Comment