Friday, July 30, 2010

Ktar Orientation Night 2010 ( For freshies)


Have been invited by Darling Sharon and Ericah to attend this event which organized by Ktar. How proud lorr!! XD The day was fulled with 'WIND' and someone's mood was totally lighten up. Im the one too. This event was specially for those freshies in Ktar. Yeaaaaaa, I know you're sure wondering why we attend this event. One word- Syok!!! Just wana feels the air there and its FREE, so why not?



The handsome Ericaaa. He look so cool with this hairstyle ( make-up by Wingfei Chan)

The 3 partners.

Thanks the handsome Fei for going back house to get me my hp. =) Forever that nice although you're with the prisoner shirt.

Sure my darling Sharon, she looked so beautiful at that nice.

With Chee Hao and Chee Ming (one of my good helper.)


Sinpui, the one always teasing me. Actually I did teasing him too. HAHAHA. Daiseiiii.
The two are holding our beg, look great. Blerkkkkkkkk

With the handsome one for me, sweeSze =)

With Chanting. HAHAHA. Playing with the fancy cap. I wish to get myself one so badly/. Okayyy.

With Bernice, the MC for the night.
With Ericaaa, and he looks so happy at that night (=

With my mother, KahYann. She is so beautiful and more Lengs that the others =)

Together with one off the great dancers, Rynnie (:


Friend of my friend, One of the participants. M2 (:
Dont't u feel that I look 'Weirdo' with this weird 'Peace' posture? Actually he is doing the same with me too but my fren cut off his hand from this pic. LMAO. (:

HAHAHA. Mr and Miss TAR. Sure you wont see me upstairs. XD

We end our night at Ghany. I ordered a maggi goreng. I know Im gaining weight, but why still I eat? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate myself and I hate the foods that are so seductive. HATE YOU, FATS!!!

For your information, I have been Superb long time never dress up myself "lengs" and even put make up on my face. My banana cosmetic case pun fulled of dust jor. ==
So thats the time for me to come out with a Lengs Face!!! okayyy, we started to take bath, make up and this and that for more than 1 hour? I don really remember pls, because the procedure is damn MESSY!!!
Finally, we are DONE and here we rock the night.
Enjoy is the word I can used to describe the night. Thanks for the two who asking me go and get me a free ticket as well (: And sure Clare and CheeAnn for borrowing us their stuffs. :)




♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment