Friday, July 2, 2010

Kampar SIAO

EricCAHH. The good poser lorrr. I know you wana tell everyone that u bought a Crocs. =)
Actually we wana take Hongzai in this pic not you lorr. HAHAHAHA

Yes, its me. And Im busying with my 'Homework' (shhhh, although I know you saw that was a Facebook page! Plz don cak chun mee)

He just went out to photostat notes and I really wondering why he need to spike his hair lorrr!! Ngo zhen hai jip shao nggg douuu!!! Mr. Chan

He is bringing Sharon's new backpack. LOL. You look so cutieeeee. (=

The mother and son. You two looks so SAME in terms of SPECTACLE. HAHA

Finally, darling and I here. Sharon forever look sweetie with her BIG smile (:

This is my housemate for this year! The mamalias members left 5 after the 2 babies leaving. And the current gang are Sharon, HongZai, EricCAH and Feizz. Sure included me ler. (: Yeaaa, although they are two huggies missing but the 'Siaonesss' still the same. The photo shown above are good examples that proved that we are still very 'Ki Xiao'!!! =)
We are now living at Pangsapuri Sutera, so called Ktar apartment. We are in BlokC 203!!! Although the house are smaller compared to last time but its still OKAY as you guys know that student should have 'Student's Lifestyle' as well. I think we shouldn't be so syok and enjoy while study lor. Cause Im not a ANAK MANJA ( we called this kind of kids as Gold Kid) HAHAHA.
This is just a short short update so that you guys might know who leaving with Me now.

eQing Lectureeeeee,
Girl will never say what they want to guys, so try to know what they want! And you will be a good BF !!!

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment