Sunday, January 17, 2010

Officially Breakup

15.1.2010, Friday. Its an heartbroken day for me. It will be the day that i will never forget in the future. 21.4.2009, Tuesday. Its the happiest day for me. It will also be the day that i will never forget in my lifetime. 15.1.2009 I hope that i can really forget this "day". The day that i breakup with him, with my cowy, with mr. heng. I really can't do anything to hold u back. Maybe two of u are really too prefect, too sweet. And sure 2 of you deserve happiness. And not me and you. Really don know i cried for how many times for this few days. You will never know how much i love you, how much i care you. Its already 9 months time, u with her just 1 month or more than that, i really don know. U already love her 3 out of 10 in ur heart. I really freaking disappointed. Really get hurt A deep hurt..... Just because i love you, i chose to let go of you, chose not to stand between two of you. Friday night, its the longest night in this 18 years. I really never sleep for the whole night since we discuss it. OMG, And the following day will be wilson birthday. Really freaking exhausted. Really tired with it. I really need someone to hold me now, i really need some1 to support me now. I scared i can't stand up anymore. Please, i really need energy at this moment, i need a shoulder now. Because im crying now. Sleeping Pills is the only thing that make me fall asleep this few days. Hope that i can get use with it. Goodbye, cowy&foxy.....


thanks for my family,
thanks for my friends,
for supporting me.
sorry for making u all disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I tink Jie will make it thru all these one...As you said to me earlier juz give some more time to urself and you will get thru all these hard times one...Juz wish tat times could let you bear with it...

    ReplyDelete