Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flow Him Away

Vegas Night

thats the night, the night i owned my appetite back.
all of us having dinner in Vegas.
Having hotdog~~
err. but i still i can't finished it although its quite small de~~

Goodness~~






What Is That??
Don tell me its blood???
Commit suicide??







No. im DONATING blood
in Utar heritage hall.
at 1230pm.





Quite enjoy it.
As there was smile on my Face.



The Brave Guys Are Donating Blood 2.
WenKai, U-Joe, WingFei, Wilson.




Donating Blood is a type of good activity.
As donating blood, our metabolism rate might increase.
We can help people that need blood.
We can let somethings "dirt" to flow from our body.
Im letting go of my blood.
The blood which flow for cowy last time.
I had let go them.
Totally let go of them.^^
Honestly, i did very well today.
The doctor for the day had consult me awhile,
he asked me not to take sleeping pills again,
asked me to drink more h2O, eat more vege and fruits.
He said i will be okae soon.
Sure i know. Happy to meet him.
Happy to meet the chairman of FirstAid Club 2.
They took my photo as the photo foe the day.



Gush, I did very well today.

Let go of him alotss.

Marks that i gave myself today is

15%

increased 7%

HAPI>>

No comments:

Post a Comment