Tuesday, July 28, 2009

STARBUCKS GAL @ frenxROXX!!!

STARBUCKS GAL

mouth so big!!!
pay attention= samtet school is right behund of me.
me+kay kay at starbucks!
miss vanilla$$$$
i catch ya! mr.VANILA.
me+mr.VANILA.
attention to all students from foundation in arts.
i caught a sick cat sleep in class during monday computer class.
home sweet gal!! sok!!
handsome. all my lovely grandson..
modeling now..
popo+GG+junyi
poG
snap at edc!
finally, i saw u. mei mei!
must learn how 2 appreciate your.
u will lead her to a happy land.

Friday: that night i went back ipoh with kay n michael. i went STARBUCKS. a place which meant lots 2 me. i have a cup of vanilla cream with some smooth and fine choclate powder. taste like going back to last time..i miss him. lotz.
Saturday: i spend dinner time with all my cousins and relative which come back from kl and so on..
Sunday: i went jusco with all my buddies. human which included was (1)popo (2)karlin (3)yanyee (4)wilsonG (5)junyi (6)kah boon.
at last just end up my day with karfee. he fetch me back to kampar. but he sleep and just leave me 2 hours without saying a words. i can only walking around. looking at sunset alone. at night i went SHARK with cowy and karlin to eat ice cream together. i saw "french fries". he looks so tired, sleepy, moody. just like me???

thx.. eric zai.

i will be more stonger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment