Monday, July 27, 2009

ROXX 4 everythings!!!

my computer study's poster.
i draw it with kay xing..
after my english presenation.
formal with kim.
2 formal girl after presentation.
discussing before english presentatiion.
me with 'slipper'
webcaming with my hong zai together with gaga..
我的同车同学,小红。
slipper and popo on shot again.

-last week-
haha. a lot of incident happened last week.
1st= i did my English presentation.
so far so good. lecturer said we did well.
our topic "self-capturing is not that embarrassing"
2nd=always prepare for our group assignment!!
i really sacrifice many in these assignments.
3rd= happy!! my friends support me all the way!!!
4th= i draw the poster!
5th= i color the poster with kay.

many things had happened and past..
which included my love.
included my computer study assignment.
included my mid-term text.
included my 3rd month anniversary..
lots lots lots of things pass near me.
when the moment i realize,
its already too late!!!
wake up!!! popo!!!
now im heading to a whole new week.
still that much things to share with....

望望那块要暗下来的天,

悲哀的感觉又在浮现。

看着熟睡的你,

有种奇怪的感觉。

可能我太怕失去了你。

但是我知道总有一天你会。。我!!!

我可以接受。

因为我是我!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment