Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i need ICE CREAM, i need HAAGEN DAZS.

I want HAAGEN DAZS.

mint chip~~




Kindly present my favourite ice creAm..
this is the few ice cream that i love..
which included:
caramel butter,
mint chip,
vanilla swiss almond,
greentea.
i always have it in cinema last time.
i have been long long time never feed myself a scoop of it.
i want, i need
ICE CREAM..
at this moment,
ice cream is the only thing that can concern my heart.
but honestly,
i just have it just now.
in my lecturer class.
SORRY!!!
my lecturer for writing for mass communication, mr.Abel Lee.
although its not
not branded ice cream.
but its cooled my heart.
kindly present my ice cream look with a
Mushroom Hair.





2 comments:

  1. abel lee d class u oso dare to eat..naughty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahax. blerk. he asked me to enjoy my ice cream owhx. baobei~~

    ReplyDelete