Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LIGHT & EASY

me and fei fei
old CONVERSE vs new EVERLAST
modal 1 playing lagoo
modal 2 playing lagoo
modal 3 playing lagoo
buying shoe with my bibi at OVERKILL.

last last week, i went shopping with my bibi, linz.
its really an enjoyable moment.
as we just shop for not more than half hour. UNBELIEVABLE!!!
we successfully bought 2 pairs of shoe.
shoe1= EVERLAST
shoe2= DOGGY HOUSE SHOE.

last week, the whole week is still that normal.
but the only things different is......
this is the 1st time linz and fei fei having lunch together with me, mic and kay.
its quite fresh and new for me.
fei fei also bought the LEMON MILk & cookies for me and linz.
but the main purpose is for himself==

things getting out of my control.

argue still occurred.

nothing that i can do xcept be more stronger.

i did.

although he never come and fins me or never message me.

its okae for me.

im tough enough to face it.

thank you!!! my BIIBII.

u are the 1 who turned me more stronger.

not to be emo..

muax.!!

i lurb you. my cowy.

i luve you. my biibii.

i luv all my friends.

p/s: all my friends, remember to start wearing your MASK!!
drink more H2O. and not to eat those spicy food.


No comments:

Post a Comment