Thursday, April 9, 2009

my 2nd day.

hahax. i felt hard 2 wake up 2dae. how come? this is because my tall friend phone me last night.. v chat untill midnight, so hardworking ya. OMG. he told me that he dy fever 4 a week. nw staying in hospital. thats y didnt find mii at all. =.=''' hahax. anyway. may god bless him recover soon. cz he dy make a romise with mii that he will let me poke him by using NEEDLE. how impessive was it. *o* am i look childish. i will start invite my friends 2 join this blogspot. muahahax. sure. im back to continue 4 my blog. 2dae i have 2 work. but really very free at all. cause no1 comes in dex. sienx=boring.. but the most important n enjoyable time is DINNER. i have SUSHI for today dinner.. cool+delicious. my saliva flow out AGAIN. sushi relly meant many things to mii.. muahahax. i will marry 2 it.. kekex. somemore today i have learn the skill to use credit card. who teach me??? sure mylovely manager daddy wallis.. she is a girl.. plz don misun..
hahax.. one of my lovely aiya brother is going to korea. he promise to bring me back a cutie teddy bear.. i wait u.. my lovely little brother..

1 comment:

  1. hehes.here to "chai choeng".
    i got blog also.
    www.apieceofmylifememory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete